This Esum Pro Makeup Kit Bag is an update to the first one Muse Beauty Pro made back in 2014 and I LOVE it!
WHAT I LOVE ...
- Muse Beauty Pro updated this bag with a cool neoprene black cover which makes it easy to clean (and looks more stylish too).
- It's a little bit bigger than the first version which makes me very happy because I always needed a little more room.
- I love the zippered pouches (black nylon/clear) that are velcro'd safely inside. They keep everything held in place. Super easy to clean as well.
- Once again, they left room to strap in an airbrush system (here I feature my Temptu Air, but my Kett airbrush fits in there as well) OR the awesome brush book, which is my favorite to carry brushes. Perfect!
- Just like the Zuca pouches, I can fit all sorts of things and different sized palettes in the Esum pouches. However, my huge NARS one does not fit in a pouch, but no biggie because I lay it on top of the other pouches and zip up the kit bag around it. So it still goes with me - yay!
- One of my favorite things to do with this bag is open it up and work straight out of it. I can quickly set up and clean up which is pretty rad.
- Loving the dual zip closure and the fact that it zips up towards the handle. Makes me feel like I definitely won't loose anything out of the bottom, which was one of things I was worried about before in the first version.
- The outer strap is sleek with black detailing, the business card holder is too. I'm all about black on black for everything. This is SO ME!
Overall, I love love love the update. It's sleek, it's modern, it's really, really cool. Thanks Muse Beauty Pro for listening to my feedback about the first one and THANK YOU for gifting me this awesome Esum Makeup Kit Bag. I am getting a lot of use out of this beauty already!!
Here is what the last version looked like ... (click on image to see full version)
- beginner makeup artists
- pro makeup artists (watch out! you may never want to go back to a huge kit again!)
- makeup lovers
- anyone who travels and cares about keeping their makeup safe and sound (this bag meets global TSA carry-on regulations per Muse Beauty Pro)