Cheap Thrill | CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
I've been waiting for like evaaaaaa to tell you guys all about this awesome CeraVe Eye Repair Cream that I found at Walgreens. But I really wanted to vet it out for a few months to make sure it truly worked and didn't give me any weird issues like milia.
And so far, so good! This cream has been the answer to my prayers!
Over the last year or so, I started to notice that my under eye area was feeling rather parched and not as healthy as it used to look. I thought all my anti-aging creams and serums were giving that area moisture but it turns out not enough. So putting my esthetician knowledge to work, I began reading ingredients of all the eye creams I came across ... looking for something with hyaluronic acid and ceramides to draw in water and help rebuild the skin. I also wanted the cream to be inexpensive because after all, it was just going to moisturize without any fancy anti-aging stuff. And bingo - this CeraVe one fit the bill!
What I love:
- skin looks and feels healthy again
- most of my fine lines disappeared because of the awesome hydration
- it's perfect as a primer before concealer
- the formula is non-greasy and glides across skin easily. No tugging = happiness!!
- under $15 bucks - yay! :)